We’ll be featuring Intercept X, our newly released next-gen signatureless anti-exploit, anti-ransomware and anti-hacker technology.
- Stop exploits, ransomware and zero-day attacks in their tracks
- Test yourself to spot the exploit before it strikes
- See how quickly you can identify an attack, what was hit and what to do next
Plus, see our new release of our XG Firewall, beyond next-gen network protection. Learn more about how Synchronized Security strengthens your level of protection by creating unparalled integration between your next-gen endpoint and next-gen network protection
As always, chat with our security experts live in our booth and see their conference sessions:
- James Lyne*, Global Head of Security Research
- Mark Loman**, Director of Engineering
- Chester Wisniewski, Principal Research Scientist
*See James's speaking schedule
*See Mark's speaking schedule
Over these last few months, we’ve so enjoyed watching Sophos Intercept X crush ransomware and prevent exploits that we wanted to throw a party to celebrate.
Where: SPiN San Francisco, 690 Folsom St #100
When: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 @ 6:30pm
Join us at SPiN, San Francisco’s new premier ping pong social club for a night of fun, including:
- Security-themed cocktails
- Ping pong contests, games and tips from pros
- Mingle with security experts James Lyne, Mark Loman and more
- Killer food, prizes and giveaways, including a custom Sophos longboard
Space is limited, so RSVP today!
Extending its leadership in Network and Endpoint security, Sophos has earned a reputation for developing easy-to-integrate and easy-to-use security solutions for its OEM partners. Sophos’ solutions are licensed by more than 100 OEM partners comprising of top security companies, networking vendors and other leading IT brands. With dedicated support and exciting opportunities in Web and Messaging Security, Endpoint, Threat Intelligence and more, Sophos is committed to drive greater success for its OEM partners.
Request a meeting with the Sophos OEM team