Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
See why we’re a Magic Quadrant Leader for the fourth year in a row
Gartner has once again named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management – for the fourth year in a row. Sophos is now one of only three vendors in the Leader’s Quadrant.
We believe we’re a Leader once again for five simple reasons.
- We keep it simple. Our solution is easy to deploy, manage, and use.
- You get lightning speed. All our appliances are engineered for speed.
- Everything’s on one box. You get all the latest next-gen firewall features plus much more. No need to buy extra hardware.
- Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on the built-in solid-state drive.
- We’re constantly innovating. We consistently enhance our technology and have an outstanding roadmap.
Complete the form to the right to download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management. Plus, see how Gartner rates us in their other reports.
Check us out
Interested in Sophos products? Get a free trial or quote today!
Free Trials Free Quotes
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D'Hoinne, Adam Hils, Greg Young, Rajpreet Kaur, 27 August 2015
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.